** Terms and Conditions
By depositing the down-payment, the participant automatically accepts the following Terms & Conditions of participation in the workshop:
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION BY THE PARTECIPANT
- A deposit of 40% of the total amount is required as a deposit for your participation to the workshops.
- The deposit is non-refundable and not transferable, unless stated otherwise in the Terms & Conditions.
- The remaining amount, 60%, must be paid in full at least two months, 60 calendar days, prior to the starting day.
- The registration and the acquisition of a position at the workshop is only final with the full payment of the workshop and with the full payment of the accomodation when provided.
- In case of non complete payment of both the workshop and the accomodation by the participant We reserve the right to release the registered position to the participant. In this case, the deposit is not refundable.
- If you wish to cancel your participation the deposit fee of 40% is non-refundable and not transferable.
- In the case of cancellations received after payment of the total amount and within thirty (30) calendar days from the starting day of the seminar, you may request a refund of 60% of the total amount of the seminar. Refund will occur with the same method of payment used previously or can alternatively be transferred for the booking of a workshop to be held in a date to be agreed upon by the parties.
- For cancellations received with less than thirty (30) calendar days from the starting day of the workshop no refund is provided.
- In case of two consecutive cancellations of participation by the same person, we reserve the right to refuse acceptance of any future application or to apply special terms.
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION, REPLACEMENT OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE GROUP WORKSHOP
In case of cancellation, replacement or postponement of the group workshop due to non-completion of the minimum number of participants, the participant will be informed at least twenty, 20, days before the starting day. In the case of cancellation, replacement or postponement of the workshop we offer the participant the following:
- A one-on-one or couple workshop at the same price of the group workshop in the same dates of the group workshop.
- Transferring the total amount of the payment for the booking of a workshop to be held in a date to be agreed upon by the parties.
- Refund of the whole amount.
Booking Terms of accommodation
- The accomodation fee must be paid in full at the time of booking and within sixty (60) calendar days from the starting day of the workshop.
- It is mandatory to book accommodation for group workshops.
- In case of cancellation from the participant the accommodation fee is not refundable.
- In case of cancellations by the practiotioners, the participant will be informed at least twenty (20) calendar days before the starting day of the stay. In this case, the amount paid by participant for the accommodation will be refunded in full.